Some afternoons just call for chocolate to pick you up out of the slump. This smoothie is my go-to indulgence in this case, and I even make it for my nephew and niece when I see them - they love it!!!
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Makes 1 serving:
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- ⅓ cup cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 1 heaped Tbsp of almond butter (or other nut butter of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana (best if frozen)
Blend all ingredients in the blender for 90 seconds until super smooth and creamy. Enjoy right away while cool and delicious!