Feel in charge of your energy, your health, and your life during Covid-19.
Do you remember that feeling of complete loneliness and isolation the first weeks after you came home with your newborn? Even though there was another human attached to you 24/7, you felt alone, overwhelmed, under-supported, and over-exhausted.
Yup, that is pretty much what 2020 has felt like to me and I am pretty sure you feel the same way. Even though we are all stuck at home with other humans and possibly some furry friends around, we still feel alone and isolated from our friends, extended family, our social network, and our work place. No one knows how to deal with this time because it hasn't been here before. We are all so ready for things to go back to "normal" but what is "normal"? For the unforeseeable future, THIS is our new NORMAL and the faster we embrace it, work with it, and adapt to it, the better, stronger, and healthier we will come out of 2020 and this pandemic. No one wants to be too exhausted to finally hit the spa when it opens back up again, am I right?
So during this Wellness Week we will put new systems in place for you to feel energized, happy, healthy, and ready to make the most out of 2020 and the pandemic.
You will learn
- How your immune system actually works.
- The top foods to support your immune system.
- The 3 things holding you back from having more energy.
- How to create little pockets of time for much-needed you-time.
- The 3 top self-care tools you can do anytime and anywhere.
- How to organize your kitchen life so you are not doing dishes all day long.
- How to keep the little people happier without being their personal chef.
- And so much more!
Wellness Week kicks off Monday, September 7th and runs until Sunday, September 13th.
We will meet every day at 7AM PDT for a Live lesson in the private Facebook group. You can watch the recording anytime that suits you and all recordings will be available to you until September 16th if you need to catch up.